For members only areas, you will need to use your existing username or email address to reset your password.
- From the Member Login page, click the “Lost Your Password?” link at the bottom of the page.
- You can enter either your existing username or email address in the screen that pops up. Click the “Get New Password” button to submit your request.
- You will receive an email from AHSGR at the email address associated with your account that contains a link you will need to click to reset your password.
- The screen the links takes you to will contain a form where you can enter your new password. Once you have entered the new password twice, click the “Reset Password” button to save it.
- Once you’re new password is saved, you will be able to return to log in using your existing username or email address and the password you just created.
If you have any problems with getting your password set up or aren’t sure what email address or username is associated with your account, please call AHSGR at 402-474-3363, email us directly at email@example.com, or contact us online.